Covid 19 Business Continuity Plan
At networx, we are closely monitoring the status of the coronavirus outbreak in the UK and the potential adverse impact this could have on our business. We have a number of measures in place that will help us to limit the disruption to services whilst protecting our employees, customers and supply chain partners should the spread of coronavirus continue.
We are following any advice given by the UK Government and relevant health authorities. As one of our customers, we’d like to reassure you that we have a comprehensive business continuity plan designed to ensure the services we deliver to you would only experience very limited disruption, and on the whole be uninterrupted.
- All networx employees are ensuring basic hygiene recommendations from NHS are being followed : https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- As a business we are in a position to operate a working from home policy that covers 100% of our workforce.
- The networx IT infrastructure that delivers our software to customers, provides an internal network and maintains communication between departments would be completely unaffected.
- Our internal/external support departments would be able to deliver 100% of the required services.
- Our key suppliers have all confirmed they have acceptable business continuity plans and procedures to limit/avoid any disruption of service.
- We are working very closely with our customer base and following any required policies and procedures when attending onsite training/consultation sessions. We are able to offer training/consultations remotely.
In addition, we would like to ask for your support in helping us to minimise any impact.
Please notify us immediately of any possible employee cases, indicating the steps you have taken to prevent transmission and detailing any recent contact you have had with networx.
This will enable us to take the appropriate action to inform our employees and clients.